When your new home is complete, you will:
- Meet with your production team for an orientation to your new home
- Learn about your home’s features, systems and maintenance requirements and warranties
Once your permit is received you will meet your Project Manager on-site to conduct a final review your house plans and the selection package. Construction begins with excavation and foundation. Prior to the installation of drywall you will meet again to confirm that your home is being built in accordance with the architectural plans and your selections.
Average construction time is approximately 4 months. Custom home properties may take longer depending on the complexity of the design.
We will conduct a final review of the site and architectural plans with you prior to submission for permitting.
You will visit our Design Center to meet with a member of our design team to finalize interior finishes and selections.
Once decisions have been made we can execute a Sales Agreement and close on the construction loan.
This meeting will occur at your homesite where we will:
- Evaluate and discuss site conditions
- Finalize your home floorplan and confirm the exterior elevation
- Review customization and architectural requirements of your chosen plan
Pricing, based on engineering/site work and your home design and structural options, will be provided after this meeting.